Dormont 1675BP48 Gas Connector
- Size: 3/4"
- Connection: MIP x 3/4" FIP
- PVC Coated Stainless Steel
- Outside Diameter: 1"
- Length: 48"
- Connector Flow: 225,000 BTU
- For Food Service, Commercial Kitchens
- Standards: CSA
- Durable, corrosion-resistant connector offers greater safety than brass connectors.
- Resists crushing, kinking, and cracking, and Dormont's unique "no-neck" design provides increased tube flexibility. Use with natural, manufactured, LP gas-air mixtures, or LP gas systems. 1/2" psig LP. Connectors comply with ANSI Z21.24 CSA 6.10, AGA 3-87, and NY MEA #376-92M. CSA Certified for indoor and outdoor use.
Please Note: Code requires that a manual shutoff valve be installed on the gas line ahead of the connector (ANSI Z21.24). Do not reuse a connector. A new connector must be used on all new or moved appliances (ANSI Z21.24).